WOOH CRAFTSMEN makes custom metal signage that can help to give your business a distinctive identity.
We design, manufacture, and install custom metal signs that last, and they’ll add a touch of class to any business premises.
One of the key advantages of metal signs is that they can make a bold, stylish statement with either a contemporary or more traditional aesthetic appeal. This is one of the reasons metal is the material of choice for indoor and outdoor business signage across the globe.
While most metals are renowned for their durability, our metal sign makers use enamel-type coatings or other techniques to provide extra protection.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN customises metal signage from a wide range of designs, styles, and colours. And we often use metal to create channel letter signage and custom construction and safety signs.
Our range of affordable metal signboards includes stainless steel, aluminium, wrought iron, and brass signage – each with its own unique characteristics to help raise your visibility and attract customers.
Types of metal signs
Stainless steel signage
Stainless steel signage is robust and perhaps the most adaptable. It’s also water- and rust-resistant.
A downside of stainless steel signs is that they need to be mounted with care, especially larger signage.
This problem can be solved by the meticulous attention to detail taken by WOOH CRAFTSMEN signage installation specialists.
Custom aluminium signs
Much lighter than steel, aluminium can have some limitations when it comes to certain surface treatments but remains a popular and versatile option for signs and signboards.
Like stainless steel signs, aluminium signage is waterproof and resists corrosion, which makes both a popular option for outdoor metal signs. The lightweight of aluminium signs also makes them easy to handle.
Custom aluminium signs can be made with two layers of the metal, reinforced with plastic, which helps to make them even more durable.
Wrought iron signs
Designed to last outdoors with quality finishes, our beautifully-crafted wrought iron signs are also rust-proof and typically favoured for their heavy-duty, traditional feel.
They’re often used as welcome signs at business entrances, customised with the business name and logo.
Brass is often the material of choice for engraved signs but is becoming increasingly common across all type of business signage.
Brass signs give your business a stylish, high-quality look, and they’re tough, non-corrosive, and durable.
A disadvantage is that brass can tarnish with time, but it doesn’t take that much polishing to keep your brass signage looking pristine.
Businesses choose WOOH CRAFTSMEN metal signage
As a specialist metal sign company, WOOH CRAFTSMEN can customise your metal signage in any size – from small internal signs to large exterior displays.
Reasons businesses choose our metal signage services include:
- Convenience. We provide a one-stop metal signage resource, including design, fabrication, and installation. If you need a licence for an outside metal sign, we’ll handle the application for you too.
- Cost-effectiveness. The quality and longevity of our metal signs make them a solid investment that will provide an effective ongoing marketing tool for many years.
- Aesthetic appeal. Our metal signs are produced by craftsmen who take pride in their work and regard it as an art form as well as a technical process.
- Uniqueness. Your business will really stand out with our quality metal signage, tailored to mirror your brand identity and forge a strong link with existing and prospective customers.
- Competitive pricing. Our lighting-enhanced metal signage is priced from S$500 a square metre. Non-illuminated signs are S$50 a square metre.
- Warranty. Our metal signage is guaranteed for 5 years (indoors) or 12 months (outside).
Contact WOOH CRAFTSMEN today for expert advice to help you decide which type of metal signage can achieve the best results for your business.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN PTE LTD
25 Kaki Bukit Road 4
#07-61 Synergy @ KB
Note: All pictures shown on this website are for illustration purpose. Only photos under "Customer Showcase" are actual examples of the work of WOOH CRAFTSMEN.