WOOH CRAFTSMEN makes 3D signs and signboards that are not only competitively priced but designed for durability. Our experienced signage technicians use a variety of cutting-edge techniques to produce high-quality 3D signage to give your business maximum visibility and impact.
Besides providing wide-ranging types of signs, we’re also a one-stop 3D signage resource, from design to fabrication and installation, using new media technology and techniques such as:
- Raised flat letters
- Built-up lettering
- Projection signs
- Built-up panels
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) illumination
3D signage – also known as dimensional signage – adds the visual appeal of layering and depth to the height and width of standard signs. The eye-catching shape, shading, and shadows of our custom 3D images and lettering will draw in your potential customers far more than a regular, 2-dimensional flat sign.
3D signage vs 2D signage
Opting for the cheapest “3D” signage can result in a less than desirable outcome, with little more than a few cut-out letters mounted on a flat surface.
However, high-quality 3D business signage from WOOH CRAFTSMEN can in many cases be the best way to project your business brand while creating a bold statement.
Both 3D and 2D quality custom outdoor signs can work well as building signage.
Advantages of 2D signage
- Readability. In some cases, 2-dimensional signage may be more suited to certain surroundings, with the advantage of being more legible without the risk of misinterpretation through perspective, shadows, or glare.
- Brevity. 2D signs can convey more basic information across a smaller surface area, as with wayfinding or other instructional signage, such as custom acrylic signs.
Advantages of 3D signage
- Enhancement. 3D signboard design does everything a flat 2-dimensional sign does – plus a whole lot more. Adding a third dimension to your signage elevates it to the next level, and it can help to do the same for your business.
- Striking appearance. 3-dimensional signs are attention-grabbing because the message literally stands out, and they can be put to highly effective use in many business settings, both indoors and outside.
- Aesthetics. 3D signage can transform the exterior of your building and car park, and they create an attractive feature in areas such as customer service and reception.
Different types of 3D signs
We offer a range of 3D signboards, and some of the most popular are:
- 3D HDU signs. HDU – High-Density Urethane – foam is robust, lightweight, waterproof and economical – ideal for creating custom shapes with textured or smooth surfaces. 3D HDU signs are often used to replicate the appearance of wood.
- 3D acrylic signs. Acrylic dimensional signage is a versatile option and a popular choice for indoor applications. 3D signs can also be made from other types of plastic.
- 3D wooden signs. Natural wood lends itself to dimensional lettering and logos. 3D signs can be made from almost any type of wood, including weather-resistant redwood and cedar.
- 3D metal signs. Dimensional metal signs offer a classic, polished look combined with durability. Popular choices include brass, aluminium, bronze, copper, steel, and stainless steel.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN’s 3D signs are a sound investment
Financially, 3D signage can pay dividends with time.
For instance, when a 3D shop sign stands out from the crowd, it’s likely to lure custom from nearby competitors.
And if your 3D signage becomes something of an iconic local landmark, it’ll provide a continuous form of high-impact long-term marketing.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN’s 3D signage is also cost-effective because it’s so durable, especially when made from metal like stainless steel or aluminium.
Our 3D signage pricing depends on factors such as size, materials, design intricacy, and installation site accessibility.
The cost of our non-illuminated 3D signage begins at S$50 a square metre. Lighted 3D signs are priced from S$500 per square metre.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN – your one-stop 3D signage resource
WOOH CRAFTSMEN is the go-to 3D sign maker that offers a one-stop signage solution, backed by a wealth of experience and commitment to client satisfaction.
Our comprehensive 3D signage package covers:
- Unique design. Your signage requirements and objectives will be unique to your company, and we’ll tailor our 3D signage design to reflect your business brand and ethos and target your potential customers.
- Quality workmanship. As our name suggests, WOOH CRAFTSMEN employs only the best 3D sign makers, so you know you’ll be getting a high-quality product that will stand the test of time.
- Painstaking installation. Our skilled installation team will fit your 3D signage to the highest standards of professionalism, even in the most challenging location.
- Your peace of mind. Our customised 3D signs are guaranteed in the unlikely event of defective products or workmanship – 5 years for indoor signs, 12 months for exterior signage.
- Signage licence application. If you need a Building & Construction Authority (BCA) licence for an outdoor 3D sign, we’ll deal with the application process for you.
Get in touch with us now to find out more about how our 3D signage experts can help take your business to the next level.