WOOH CRAFTSMEN makes custom advertising boards and signs that give businesses a cost-effective resource to bring in more trade.
Advertising boards such as pavement signs are one of the oldest methods of promoting goods or services. They’re still popular today, particularly among small businesses, and there’s a very good reason for that – they work.
Many savvy enterprises still take advantage of the power of advertising signs to pull in potential customers who might otherwise pass them by.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN designs, fabricates, and installs quality, competitively-priced advertising signs for many retail establishments looking to set themselves apart from the competition.
Types of advertising signs
WOOH CRAFTSMEN provides signage for different uses:
- A-frame signs. Also called sandwich boards, A-frame signs are a common sight in the high street because of their simplicity and ease of use. Their name comes from their triangular “A” shape.
- Freestanding lightbox signs. Featuring advanced LED (light-emitting diode) technology, our freestanding lightbox signs create an attractive focal point day or night to get your message across.
- Inflatable signs. Our attention-grabbing inflatable signs with printed graphics and weighted bases are easily transportable if you want to move your display around different locations or various events.
- Large format banners. Ideal for raising your visibility, large format banners are the promotional tool of choice at many trade shows, festivals, and sporting events.
- Fabric or vinyl horizontal banners. Horizontal banners made from fabric or vinyl can create an eye-catching display across entrances to retail outlets or at special events. Vinyl banners have the advantage of being rainproof and won’t fade with prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Feather and teardrop banners. Feather banner flags – shaped like a feather and lightweight – and teardrop-shaped banner flags can give your business a stylish, professional look – and high-profile advertising. Teardrop banners are often favoured as outdoor event signage because of their greater stability in windy conditions.
- Digital signage. From scrolling signs to full-motion graphics, our ultra-bright outdoor digital displays can have a big impact on your potential customers and are designed to withstand the elements.
Outdoor advertising signs are ideal for a host of businesses, including shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, and car workshops.
Use custom advertising signs and signboards
Custom advertising boards and signs are a tried and trusted marketing strategy when used as an extension of your main signage.
Some may argue that advertising signboards have a limited reach, but WOOH CRAFTSMEN clients find they provide an effective additional marketing resource alongside more prominent signage such as custom store signs and other custom signboards, and custom vinyl signs.
Advertising boards and outdoor advertising banners may also help you to avoid excessive expenditure on marketing via mainstream media.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN advertising boards are competitively priced from S$50 and guaranteed for 12 months.
Getting your licence for outdoor advertising
The use of outdoor advertising signs and signboards is regulated by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) to prevent unsightly signs popping up everywhere and spoiling the city streets.
With certain exceptions, you’ll need a licence from the BCA to display outdoor advertising signs with a total area of more than 5 square metres.
WOOH CRAFTSMEN will apply for your signage licence on your behalf.
Why businesses choose WOOH CRAFTSMEN for their advertising boards and signs
WOOH CRAFTSMEN can give your business an outstanding one-stop advertising board and sign service, including:
- Fast delivery. Keeping the entire roadside signage design, fabrication, and installation procedure in-house allows us to streamline the process for speedy delivery of your signage.
- Quality signage. WOOH CRAFTSMEN employs only top signage technicians with many years’ experience, and, like all true craftsmen, they take great pride in their work.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our advertising signboards and signs are built to last and provide a long-term promotional tool to help you get more customers – day after day.
- Convenience. If you’re unable to supply your own artwork for your roadside signage, our graphic design experts will take care of that.
Contact us now to find out more about how our advertising signboard specialists can help your business to increase its revenue.